Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday and Lymes Update

Birthday:

I turned 31 on Friday. It was a blast! My party theme was John Hughes Movies (Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller, Sixteen Candles.....). We'll do this in pictures:


Gotta love the 80's mid drift

fluorescent yellow is always a must

I was going for Sloan from Ferris Bueller, but look alittle more Watts from Some Kind of Wonderful

Shitters full! -cousin eddy

no caption needed

Party decor



It was a great night with great friends. I'm so glad that it went so well. The best part? Our recreation of Sixteen Candles:






Sam also got me the NEW Garmin. I was pretty stoked!





I have done 2 days of Yoga and am over a week into my Lyme's Disease antibiotics. I'm feeling great - after feeling like death for 2 weeks - and I'm kicking Lyme's ass! Stay tuned for tomorrows post and SuperGoop product review!

 So glad to be feeling better, thank you for all your thoughts and well-wishes! Getting back on track.

3 comments: