Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's been almost a month...........whoops!

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. Oops! Not much has gone on, I haven't worked out regularly in 8 weeks thanks to Lyme's Disease. I did get blood work back that said my positive tests are now negatives (yeah!) and I've been off antibiodics for almost two weeks! That's a celebration on it's own, those things sucked!

So what have I been up to? We went to the beach.......only had to leave one day early for hurricane evacuation.



We brought a nanny/friend. Yup, we are THAT cool


The beach was great! Awesome weather, we brought a nanny (best nanny ever) and it was super relaxing.

Sam also did his first Oly! It was tough, he was awesome. I'm so proud of him.






I wish those didn't go sideways. Ugh.

Sam swears he will do a race report on Luray International, so that's coming.

September 1st I started a Paleo 1 month challenge. So far so good. I've had a few slip ups, but I'm not letting that get me down. We have a house full of fresh veggies, fruit, and meat. That's all you need right? :) I did weigh myself, but I measured too. Measuring is where it's at for me, the scale can suck it!

I have a BUNCH of giveaways coming up too!

1 comment:

  1. That's great news about the Lyme's! Hopefully getting back into action will go smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete