Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello Fall!!!

I love Fall. It's the best. I love the way the air smells. I love not sweating just walking to my car. I love the look and feel of all of it. Fall, I love you.

I'm obsessing over pumpkins this month. The look and having them in recipes. If you have any amazing pumpkin recipes - bring it on! We've even carved pumpkins already! They rotted quickly and I threw them away, but we got it in.

Cutest Pumpkin


pumpkin latte. yum!

pumpkin soup IN a pumpkin? Genius!

I also love Fall fashion. I haven't gotten very good at pairing things together, but I get alot of style tips from Carly and Megan. Thanks girls!

My new bracelet from Thirty Something Fashion

It magnets shut. UH Mazing

Hate the sideways!!!!! Paired my new bracelet with riding boots and a comfy sweater!



Don't forget to enter my Giveaway. I will pick using Random.org on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment