Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I met a real NFL player (or two)

October is breast cancer awareness month (duh!) and I'm sure we have all been touched by it at some point in time. Sam and I got the opportunity to go to a fundraiser thrown by Chris Cooley - Washington Redskins. I've never seen an NFL player in real life, so I was excited about that. I mean....they are all HUGE. Right? Nope.

Just my size
So, my friend Megan from Events in the City DC put on the event. It was BEAUTIFUL! I'm trying to find a reason to throw a HUGE party just so she can plan it.

Me and the party planners

Jayson and Sam


My camera doesn't take dark pics well, but it was soooo pretty!





I also got to wear a dress from Carly (the box!). I was so happy that the weather was nice so I could wear it.

In my thirtysomethingfashion dress

Mason being "cool"

This weekend is full of pumpkin patches and birthdays. Anyone doing anything exciting?

2 comments:

  1. Oh! So much fun! I was once on a plane to New Orleans with the Saints. Yes, they are HUGE!!!


    I've had a race two weekends in a row! This weekend is all about getting the laundry done, scrubbing and dusting. The whole house is out of order when Mom drops the ball.

    Congrats on getting to attend the fundraiser. Looks like it was a blast!!! Pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a gorgeous setting for a party of any type!

    ReplyDelete