Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I met a real NFL player (or two)

October is breast cancer awareness month (duh!) and I'm sure we have all been touched by it at some point in time. Sam and I got the opportunity to go to a fundraiser thrown by Chris Cooley - Washington Redskins. I've never seen an NFL player in real life, so I was excited about that. I mean....they are all HUGE. Right? Nope.

Just my size
So, my friend Megan from Events in the City DC put on the event. It was BEAUTIFUL! I'm trying to find a reason to throw a HUGE party just so she can plan it.

Me and the party planners

Jayson and Sam


My camera doesn't take dark pics well, but it was soooo pretty!





I also got to wear a dress from Carly (the box!). I was so happy that the weather was nice so I could wear it.

In my thirtysomethingfashion dress

Mason being "cool"

This weekend is full of pumpkin patches and birthdays. Anyone doing anything exciting?