Sunday, August 18, 2013

Homemade - by anyone other than me

I am not crafty. At all. In my head I am - I'm the next Martha Stewart. In reality? Nope. Not even a little. You've seen the "Nailed it" or "Pinterest Fails"? That's me.

This one isn't mine...but I did attempt this cake. Mine turned out SLIGHTLY better. My kids were impressed, but it took forever!

I did this one too. Not my pic, mine actually turned out worse. I try and try. Crafty is not my thing. My husband is pretty crafty. He turned out front hall closet into a wine closet.
This thing is awesome. I love it. Coats can go to hell. Wine is here to stay!

Sam also makes a homemade spice mix. This N That. It's amazing. I can't tell you what's in it. Trust me. It's the bomb.com. He makes batches for anyone who wants it - and they always love it. Goes on everything but dessert.

His newest creation is green sauce. It's three ingredients. It's amazing. I love it.




Homemade guac? Amazing. Put that shit on everything. My recipe? Nope. Sam's.

Homemade gecko cake. Incredible, right? My doing? Nope. My mother in law. Must run in their family.

I would love to tell you I made this fabulous creation. Leggings are NOT pants. Gospel. But, not mine either. It does hang in my office though.

Homemade snack for the movie theater? Nailed it! Yep. That one is ALL me! Jealous?

I continue to let Pinterest take hours of my day, but Sam and my mother in law end up making most of the things I pin. Sometimes I start to try and Sam just shakes his head, or takes over. One day I'll totally Nail It.

No comments:

Post a Comment