Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Now What?

So, MCM is done. I trained a long time for that marathon. It was great. Totally worth it. Don't regret one minute of training or race day. But.....

NOW WHAT?

I am having a hard time getting motivation back. I need a race, I think a TRI, but no matter what I sign up for it wont be for a while. I don't NEED to be training for anything right this second. I DO need to be strength training and keeping up my fitness. Ugh.



I did go to a Ladie's Night at Pacers in Fairfax. I got this shirt....pretty awesome and SUPER proud to wear it!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest some indoor tris, they are usally held at the YMCA or Life Time Fitness, a nice way to race in the winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've all been in this post-race slump. find some sort of goal to keep you going, whether it's putting a "check" mark on everyday or even an upcoming 10k (or something). like BDD said, maybe there's an indoor tri you can sign up for?

    ReplyDelete