Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Trot with the trots.......yep. that happened.

That's right. I ran my first turkey trot, with the family and everything. Mom, sister, brother...we were all there. The weather was awesome - no wind, no rain. What was there too much off? My stomach issues! I went before I left the house - nothing new for a pre race morning there. I went at my mom's house - starting to get worried. Went at the porta potty - oh no. Actually had to stop at a spectator's house at mile 2 and use their bathroom! UGH! Who does that?!



















I finished the 5k in 30:31 - that includes the pit stop. Not too bad for almost pooping my pants for 2 miles, then stopping to use a strangers bathroom, then going on about my business. I bet that family did NOT expect that to happen to them on turkey morning. Oops!

It was so much fun though and a great course! We will definitely make it a family tradition!