Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 3 and Medi-Glee

I made it through day 3. The first week of any new way of eating is tough - scary even. Lots of obstacles in the way. My BF called to chat this afternoon and asked "What are you up too?" I replied "Binge eating in the car."

Now, I wasn't REALLY binge eating. Truth be told, had she not called - I might have. I'm so weak! I went to Trader Joe's and they had Chocolate covered Chips in the check out isle. How do you NOT buy those? I ate one. Resealed the bag. That's when my phone rang. Binge averted.

I did a good job of planning my meals, paying attention to the times that I'm eating (every two-three hours), and drinking lots of water. I didn't yell at anyone or even pout today. Pretty good, right?

Sam and I watched Glee on Tivo while he ran 5 miles and I rode on the bike trainer. Glee made me cry (Duh!) but I felt super good from the workout. I love that show. I fought it in the begining, I went kicking and screaming into my first episode. Not really sure why. I got hooked right away. Ah, love that show. Last weeks episode really made me feel like I should learn Crunk. I mean, if they can do it so can I! This weeks show made me hug my kids.

Dinner was steak, salad, and zucchini.  Oh, and WATER. You cannot drink ENOUGH water when changing the way you eat. Makes a huge difference! Fingers crossed for tomorrows weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment