Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Questions Questions Questions

I got these questions from SUAR. She's hilarious - you must check her out if you haven't before. 
 
Best run ever? I would have to say the first race, April 2009 - no picture, clearly before digital cameras were invented :). It was a 5K and I had to walk two times during it. I caught the running bug big time. I still get goosebumps thinking about that race. I spent the rest of the day laying on the couch doing nothing and yelling "I ran a 5K today!" It was not pretty, but great memories to think back on.


Three words that describe your running? Slow, happy, Slow

Your go-to running outfit? Anything that fights chub rub. Running skirts are great because they have chub rub fighting spandex but cover my booty. I also LOVE a racer back tank.

Quirky habit while running? I don't know - I do love to talk while running. I check my Garmin too much.

Morning, midday, evening? It all depends on the time of year. Summer = morning. School year = evenings.

I won’t run outside when it’s ____________ Dark - I get scared. I'm not the biggest fan of the rain, but you do feel pretty bad ass when you do 12 miles in the rain.

Worst injury—and how you got over it. June 30, 2011. The day my world crashed around me. I was diagnosed with Lyme's disease, migraines, and "we don't know what this is". Through Dr's, friends, family, cleaner eating, and exercise I'm coming out on the other side of it all.

I felt most like a badass mother runner when _________ When I hear : "How do you have time?" I work full time, I own a small private speech practice, I have 2 boys and a man-child husband. How do I find time? Because I want to.




Next race is __________ Army 10 miler in Oct. I am very excited to run this for the first time.

Potential running goal for 2013? Another 1/2 marathon, at least 2 international Triathlons - working towards a 70.3


No comments:

Post a Comment