Sunday, March 3, 2013

Holy Soreness

I'm sore. Super sore. Sore like I've never been sore before. Wednesday I did Cindy (20 minutes of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats). I got 19 +12 rounds - that's 285 squats! It feels like a million. I then went to CFA on Friday and did that WOD. Sometimes moving around helps with soreness, and let's face it - I'm addicted. So I did 5 minutes of 10 pull ups + 10 ball slams and 5 minutes of 10 toes to bar + 10 jumping lunges. I believe what got me on Friday was the jumping lunges. My quads, hammies, and booty are feelin it!

Walking down the stairs, sitting on the toilet (it's more of a look and just fall), getting out of a chair, getting off the couch, picking something up I dropped (probably will just leave it there) - it all hurts.

The tiger tail has been saving me and hurting me this week. Rolling out is important, but oh so painful.



I am just as sore, if not more, this week from a 20 minute workout and a 10 minute workout as I was after a half marathon and my full marathon. I promise, both took WAY longer. I'm drinking tons of water, stretching, and rolling as much as I can. Tomorrow I'm going back. Work through the pain, get stronger.

Wednesday is the last day of the Paleo Challenge. Wahoo! By next weekend I should have my before and after pics, measurements, and weight. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment