Thursday, February 28, 2013

First of many results.....

At the beginning of the Paleo Challenge at my gym we did three workouts. I did Cindy as my baseline to see my improvements. So, the first time I got 15 rounds plus 5 movements and the second time I got 19 rounds plus 12 movements. Pretty good, I was secretly shooting for 20 rounds - but I got close. More than that, I'm now doing regular push ups in WODs and pull ups are now either jumping pull ups or banded pull ups. No more ring rows. Looks pretty good! At the end of the week we will do pictures, measurements, etc. I'm really excited for those!



WOD
Cindy 
Jan 13, 2013
Cindy
Feb 27, 2013

5 pull ups (ring rows)
10 push ups (knees)
15 squats


15+5


19+12
Quick cole slaw and tilapia dinner
Paleo Challenge board of tally marks
Kids getting strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment