Friday, May 3, 2013

115 days

That's how long I have been eating clean.

                   

 Two of the sayings I used to roll my eyes at. After 115 days (well, much sooner into it than that...) I totally am a believer. I have drank the kool-aid. Abs really are made in the kitchen. I promise you, you will never be able to out-exercise a bad diet. A cheat meal/day here and there? That's very different than a bad diet overall. I actually noticed my abs peaking through this morning (yep, flexin in the mirror). All the changes I see in my body, attitude, and ability keep me moving in a cleaner direction.

It takes 115 days for:

1. a snail to crawl 1 mile

2. a pig's litter to develop (mmmm, bacon)

3. a tomato to grow from start to finish

4. a Chik Fil A waffle fry to go from potatoe to fry


I'm working up the nerve to post some more before and after pics. If only there was a tan to go with the after pics :)






No comments:

Post a Comment