Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

I ended up winning a gift card to Sport Authority and two Nathan's Intensity packs! I'm pretty excited about that...hopefully one pack for me and one for Sam (we'll have to see if it fits his super huge Mr. Incredible style back).

Nathan's Intensity Pack

CycleOps Trainer




The best part about the whole thing? I ordered it last night from Sports Authority and they are still guaranteeing shipping by Christmas or it's free! Whooooooo Hoooooo! So I used the $100 gift card on the trainer plus there was a discount code for 10% off the whole purchase. Merry Christmas to me!

Anyone else scoring some awesome gifts this Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. If it doesn't fit him you have a sister who's saying "Holla!!!" How do you win all this stuff anyhow?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm amazing. and YES if it doesn't fit him you have dibs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!
    I think I am only getting for Christmas what I bought for myself ... but that meant arm sleeves, leg sleeves and running skirts!

    ReplyDelete