Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 - what a year!

This year has been amazing for me and my family! I have done a ton of personal growth, fitness growth....all around a success!

I finished out the 2010 run log today. I am so happy I was able to run today, the last day of 2010 with my best friends and Sole Sisters!

Last loop around Burke Lake of 2010




Sam and I have both had a ton of firsts this year! He did his first Sprint Triathlon, he lost a TON of weight (in the range of 70 pounds!), he got his first cool road bike, he joined a triathlon team (Team Fexy), and he uber supported me through all my firsts too.

This year I ran my first 1/2 marathon, my first 10 miler, my first away from home girls only race weekend, my first marathon, my first Sprint Triathlon, placed 3rd in my age in a 5k, joined a Triathlon team (Team Fexy), and started this blog.

Wow. That's a year! My kids are happy, healthy, and awesome. My girlfriends are constant support and love. Sam is amazing. Family is great.

How are we going to make 2011 even better? You'll just have to wait and see......

1 comment: