Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Time to wait..........



Just waiting it out
Well, tis the season to "wait it out". Sam and I have been planning our 2011 race schedule - most of which I posted in the Calendar section of the blog.

I really am feeling the need for my first race to get here so I have more motivation. I've been doing ok, but without a race looming over me - it's just too easy to go 50% or not at all. I've been doing alot of strength training and biking....throwing some yoga in there too.

So for now I'm just waiting it out....race season will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. Funny that you are waiting for race season .... I feel like my season is in full swing lately! But with that said, I am so excited for all that 2011 will bring me with regard to racing. 2010 felt like the practice year. 2011 will be THE year!

    ReplyDelete