Friday, December 3, 2010

Taking a sick day....boooooo

The stomach bug/cold is running through my school. I'm hoping I just have the cold, but I came home early today. Yuck. I do not like being sick! I always seem to get it on a Friday or weekend too - never good when you have a 3 and 2 year old.

Tomorrow am is pancakes with Santa at the firehouse. I must be better for that!

My nutrition plan is going really well. I'm continuing to maintain and loose consistently! I haven't gone up at all on the scale. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Oh, and we got the boys a xbox 360 for xmas - of course it's hooked up right now so that my husband can "make sure it works right". I'll have to keep track of who plays it more.

3 comments:

  1. Pancakes w/Santa? Is it the Burke firestation? I believe my cousin's husband is the Santa...atleast he was last year! You might have to mention something...maybe Santa will bring extra gifts for the boys. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we saw him (and your parents) last year! I think it was some old guy this year. BUT, we did win a fire truck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no children ... so last year my dog and cat were so nice .... they bought me my very own Wii! Precious little things they are. In return I bought them some Wii games that I so generously let them watch me play once in a very great while!

    ReplyDelete