Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I hate change, but SOMETIMES change is.....

The answer. I hate change a lot. I'm a clipboard. I'm a schedule person. I'm a make a list and cross it out person. I will put things on the list I already did just so I can cross them off. I love it. I love to get shit done.

My husband is a beach ball. He's go with the flow. He rolls with the punches and just lets it all happen. Somehow we don't kill each other.

We have really come together on nutrition and training. Turns out the perfect combination for us is a little bit of my structure and a little bit of his flow.

My structure: My Fitness Pal
Sam's Flow: Weigh in after a few good days of eating - not EVERY morning and screaming at the scale

We both need to mark progress in what we are able to do and how our clothes feel. I do have a new trick. Wanna see it?


Sam was able to catch that moment. The FIRST time I've ever been able to do that yoga pose. I was so excited I almost cried. That's something, right? Haven't had the strength, balance, or nerve to do it before.

Also, today, my pants were a little loose. Team Hardman is about to become unstoppable!

No comments:

Post a Comment