Friday, January 7, 2011

Yeah, I went there

Got myself a coach last night. Haven't finalized all the details, but Sam and I will be coached this season to ensure that we kick some serious ass! I'm pretty nervous about it, because it's such a serious/cool thing to have. A coach? Me? Really?

Also, in talking with him on the phone last night he pretty much made me realize I'll regret not signing up for Beach to Battleship 70.3 in Oct. So....looks like I will puke, register, and then puke again. I still cannot believe I'm doing this. I'm terrified, but I want it SO bad.

So I will start focusing on my upcoming races with 70.3 in the back of my mind. Whew! I think I need a drink.

4 comments:

  1. You'll love having the direction a coach will give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!! Super duper exciting on the coach and the race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's insane! But you decided to do it and REGISTERED!!!!! You're already halfway there.

    Roll Tide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! You kick complete ass. You & Sam are such a power couple! Team Hardcore!! Got your own coach! WAHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete