Friday, February 25, 2011

Where's the reset button?

The last 2 weeks have been filled with craziness and have wrecked my scheduling genius. I've been out of my routine just long enough to not want to get back into it. Of course, it's pouring rain today - that makes it even harder.

What did I miss this week? So far......I've missed a EZ 4 miler, speed work, a bike trainer ride......ugh. Just seems to be piling on top of me. I know I just need to get back into it. Hopefully I can run today and maybe get that ride in and feel like I'm more on top of it.

Tomorrow am is the group trainer ride. Coach Rob wont be there (in-laws in town) but we will be there because there is no chance I can get a 2 1/2 hour ride done by myself. That's a lot of sitting in the saddle (gonna have to lather on the chamois butter). I need to swim and run on Sunday too. All of this I CAN do. I WILL do. My reward? Going to a fundraiser with my best friend and having some girl time to relax at Uno's.

Here's to a rainy Friday of pulling my  head out of my ass and getting it done.

As Coach Rob would say "HTFU"

2 comments:

  1. Good luck this weekend! I bet you will get it all done and feel tons better after. Good luck with the "reset" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting back into it after even a couple of days off is so difficult. Just know that you WILL do it and you'll feel great once you're back at it.

    ReplyDelete