Monday, May 2, 2011

Gotta find that Restart button

The last 2-3 weeks have been crazy in and around our house. My training has been put on hold due to a nasty cold, weather, spring break (scheduling was NUTS), and some family (well, friends that are family) health situations. I need to get back into the groove of working out, feeling rested, and eating right.

To get back on track I thought I would post pictures of all the people that inspire me, get me through it, and who I just flat love. Here it goes!

Mom, Joan, and me at the Georgetown Parkway Classic

Joan, Hayan, me at the indepence 5k

My Sole Sisters. Couldn't do any of it without them. Meg, Al, and me

me and Katy. My ROCK

Mother's day 1/4 marathon

Joan, Mark, Mom, me at our first family Turkey Trott

Me and Sam. First race together. He's amazing

Who inspires you? How do you get back on track?

1 comment:

  1. Great set of pics and I hope it gives you the shot in the arm you want! So many people inspire me--and my training partners are always a big part of that.

    ReplyDelete