Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Worst Athlete of the Month Award goes to....

Me! But I'm working on getting out of that category.

I had a great three day weekend. It's not THAT bad being back at work today - but I would totally rather be the pool. Heat index is supposed to be 103 today. That makes running hard, but sometimes race morning feels like that.

I talked with Coach Rob about motivation. We have a phone date today to talk more about motivation and talk about race logistics for Saturday. Trying to decide if I'm going to use a fuel belt or just use race hydration. Always up in the air for hot race days.I'm really feeling like my workout funk is over. I am feeling like me again!

I did a super short bike ride and a 5 mile run this weekend. Of course I spent TONS of time at the pool with the kids. I love that part of warm weather. Lots of BBQ's and pool fun.

Memorial day camo and red, white, and blue

Ice cream!!!

water balloon fight

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling your mojo again. Summer is the best--the simplest pleasures for the kids!

    ReplyDelete