Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas foodies

The boys were great during our multiple course Christmas dinner
Nanna made programs that had all the Carols we were going to sing. It's funny how many I needed the words for.
Wine bar and dinner menu. I visited it frequently to refresh my drink and check on the next course
Palate cleanser. Lemon sorbet with candied lemon. Yum!
The Christmas Dinner menu
Crab salad with marinated cucumbers in a romaine leaf. Delish
Mason decorated and Sammy wrote all the place cards.
Prime Rib was the star of the night. So delish
We had a full house and so much fun
Getting our instructions on "singing for our supper". I thought it was going to be super cheesy, but it was pretty fun
Sammy's favorite. Cucumbers with fish roe. I know, he's weird.

Christmas dinner was great and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Lucky for us we live .3 miles down the road from my in-laws so the trip home was easy peasy. I'm not going to lie, I was in bed by 8:30 and sound asleep soon after. Christmas really wears you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment