Friday, December 14, 2012

So, I finally figured out  my picture issues. You missed out on our Thanksgiving - I know you are all DYING to know what Team Hardman did....so here it is.


Who doesn't love a farm animal made out of butter?


Making mini pies

Tipsy Rudolph. Thank you pinterest


My sister made these gingerbread whoopie pies. They have crack in them, I'm sure of it.

Frying the turkey. Manly men
 My mom and I did a turkey trot too. It was cold. I did get to wear my new New Balance freezing cold weather jacket. It has pink reflectors, the hand protector, and it was super warm without suffocating me.
Good job New Balance, good job.


Next year for Thanksgiving we are going somewhere tropical. The whole house got the flu, back to back. It never ended. It was awful. We are going to escape to an all-inclusive, no viruses allowed, awesome resort. Can't. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment