Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm so immature.....

Now that I'm done with week 3 of Crossfit I'm feeling like a pro, at least that's what I tell myself when I'm too sore to move and need to get back to being tortured. What has me giggling? Crossfit words. Heheheeheh

Snatch - hehhehehehehe. Makes me giggle every time
Thruster - uh, thrust, thruster, hahahhahah
WOD (pronounced wad) - WOD of what?
Clean and Jerk - again, giggles
Box - I'm too immature to do this.......

Of course when in the zone I try not to let my immaturity show. I keep the giggles in - unless Sam is by me. If  he's close then the giggles tend to be contagious.

We just got back from Super H Mart (Asian grocery store) where we did our Paleo-ish shopping for the week. Tons of veggies, fruit, and meats and spent $108. Pretty excited since our weekly grocery budget was $200 and we've been looking for ways to cut it down. Sundays is also free sample day. It's my fav - who doesn't love to walk around and try free Korean food? It was a little crowded, but totally worth it for the great produce and cheap prices.

I picked up a Naked Coconut water to drink on the way home. I've seen this coconut water floating around so much lately. If you know me I have a slight obsession with coconut. I LURVE it. In everything - lotion, bars, smoothies, chocolate.......yum! One serving has more potassium than a banana - and I've got to think less sugar than one. I did really like it and only 60 calories a box (hehehehehe, there's that word again). They have a few different flavors, but I went Pure for my first tasting. There was mango, Lychee (not even sure what that is), and Pineapple.

I did let my peeps (we've emailed therefore they are my peeps) at Skratch Labs about adding a coconut flavor. I do LOVE their pineapple flavor. It's my new favorite and I love how I don't feel gross drinking it after a really hard workout.

I'm going to try and make my own coconut butter next. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment