Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Terrific Tuesday 3/24

My Day
Woke up a little sore. Stupid run yesterday, amazing how just over a mile of hilly jogging (yep, jogging) can make me so sore. I need to get back into running shape. Right on cue Holly asked if we could do Crain today. You run after each movement.....so that happened. We did 1/2 the workout (supposed to be 2 rounds) and did it at the home gym. I love going to the box, but the home gym allows me more time with family and the boys get to see first hand what I'm up to. It was a ton of fun and we got some good hard work in. My quads feel like jello and I love it!



My Food
Breakfast: eggs, Swiss cheese, mint tea
Snack: chicken salad with nuts
Lunch: barbacoa beef with broccoli
Snack: coffee, Ostrim stick
Dinner: spaghetti squash with Italian sausage

WOD
Crain (2 rounds, we did 1)
34 Push-ups Run, 50 yd 34 Deadlifts, 95 lbs Run, 50 yd 34 Box Jump (20 In.)s Run, 50 yd 34 Clean & Jerks, 65 lbs Run, 50 yd 34 Burpees Run, 50 yd 34 Wall Balls, 20 lbs Run, 50 yd 34 Pull-ups no tears!!!! Run, 50 yd
29:00 with my partner in crime Holly. You know a workout sucks when the run is the "break". No chub rub though. thank you very much!


1 comment:

  1. Your article is very helpful.Everyday your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app :spotify premium apk march 2018 this is great and enjoyable.Thanks for the awesome posts , please keep updated regularly.

    ReplyDelete