Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wait? that's THIS sunday? my 1st sprint tri is here!

It's here! My first Sprint Tri is here! I'm excited, nervous, anxious, scared.......but super pumped to get it going! My husband and his best friend are doing it too, it's their 2nd. I want to beat them SO bad! I have to be careful as the marathon is at the end of Oct, can't be injuired for that.

We've had rain like CRAZY here lately. I had to do a dreadmill run yesterday. It was BORING! Took everything for me to run 4 miles - was supposed to do 6. Oh well, I can't dwell on 2 less than what I'm supposed to do.

Back to the Tri. It's supposed to be super flat and a heated lake. Pretty fancy. I am so excited! I've talked alot of smack to my husband :) hopefully that doesn't back fire.

Any tips to help me kick some butt?