Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Trip to the mailbox.......

Ok, first thing first. This tan line....is RIDICULOUS! Thanks to the beach, racerback running shirts and my bike tanks.....it's not going anywhere soon. It's pretty hilarious - got alot of comments from fellow teachers the first day back to school. :)








Yesterday was a crappy day. Plain and simple. I did not have any motivation, energy, "get up and go" - nothing. I went home, threw all my stuff on the table and went out to check the mail. What did I find???????? My Fluid Flair "thankyou" package! YEAH! I was SOOOOO excited!

My new possessions include a t-shirt, water bottel, and the all important coosie. Can't wait to use that after the Rock n Roll 1/2 sunday! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the hurricane will not impact the run (i've run in rain, sleet, etc) and that the concert is still on afterwards. I will however accept cloudy and overcast. :)

Anyone else going to be at the Va Beach race this weekend? Love to meet up with people!

4 comments:

  1. I love your tan line - what an awesome badge of honor!!! And that shirt is pretty cool, I think I need one :). Good luck in Va Beach this weekend - go Ann gooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the Half! I'm doing the Rock n Roll Half in Los Angeles next month.

    Can't wait to read your post race review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I'm the only one NOT doing that race. Heck I even had a dream I was there cheering people on last night!
    Good luck, Ann! I'm looking forward to your report and pictures of you having a fabulous time!
    ~RR

    ReplyDelete