Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Giant Acorn Sprint Tri - Race Results

Ok - the post before this one is the pictures. Why can't I figure out how to get pictures and text lately?! Grrrr....

I'm Tri-Obsessed! This was WAY TOO MUCH FUN! I kicked my husbands butt too! Yeah! Here's my #'s:

750 m swim: 22:57
T1:3:17 (huge area to cover)

Bike 12.2 miles: 47:05 (fastest I've ever gone...but got a penatly :( )
T2: 2:23

5K: 28:18
Total: 1:44 and some change I think

I know I'm in great shape thanks to marathon training - but I felt like I could have done the Olympic distance Sunday! The water was warm (yeah!) and I had my mom and my two sons there cheering. It was great to do a race with Sam (hubby). He was not as in shape as he wanted to be, but he'll get there.

I can't wait to do it again! I'm still in a little shock that I did it.........WOW!!!!! Can't wait to see the professional pics. Thanks for all the good thoughts for the race!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for you!! Great job, I'm glad you had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Tris are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awsome! Way to kicky the hubby's butt:)

    ReplyDelete