Sunday, April 12, 2015

Weekend Warrior

My Weekend
Friday I was sick. 24 hour thing, bad cough, some tummy troubles.......it was not fun. I still have a horrible cough, it comes and goes, but I feel ok other than that. Saturday was a great day filled with family and sunshine. I worked out, played Frisbee, watched the boys paint the driveway, worked out again, and then we headed out to dinner. We went to get Dim Sum and then hit up a Snow Cream Bus for dessert. I got the passion fruit tea (so good). Sunday was Crossfit Kids, more sunshine, and getting ready for the week.

Sunshine!

My Food
Meat. Veggies. More Meat. I had the best fried soft shell crab ever at the Dim Sum place. I think I should have eaten more on Saturday, but that cough was not making me feel hungry.

SO fun!



WOD

Friday: off

Saturday: 
Sets
Snatch Balance, 4 reps | 45 lbs Snatch Balance, 3 reps | 65 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 75 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 85 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 95 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 95 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 95 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 95 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 95 lbs

Sets Strict Toes To Bar | 4 reps Strict Toes To Bar | 7 reps Strict Toes To Bar | 6 reps

Sets Strict Push Up | 12 reps Strict Push Up | 13 reps Strict Push Up | 13 reps


9:00 AMRAP: 6 Hang Snatches, 65 lbs 6 Push-up (hand release)s *I stopped the video as I was coughing a lot....wanted to spare you all

Intervals Run (45 pound plate), 400 m | 4:19 Run (25 pound dumbbell), 800 m | 7:21
Intervals Run, 1 mi | 10:48 *I am not fast. Period. This is obviously slower than what I can do.


Sunday:
Sets Strict Push Up | 12 reps Strict Push Up | 11 reps Strict Push Up | 10 reps

Sets Strict Toes To Bar | 8 reps Strict Toes To Bar | 8 reps Strict Toes To Bar | 7 reps

Intervals Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 Prowler Push, 50 m | 0:00 *no time kept because they suck. Nothing makes me want to puke like the prowler

Yep. You Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment