Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Ramblings 4/6/15

My Day
Last day of spring break and I've got one kiddo getting over a cough/head cold and one kid right in the middle of it. With each cough I panic that someone is going to throw up. Sheer panic all day. We did some weeding in the garden, planted tomato seeds, and get some fresh air. Our gym is starting a 60 day Paleo Challenge on Thursday and my husband and I are all signed up. We did this 2 years ago and it was very successful. I lost 14 pounds and Sam lost 33 pounds. Here's hoping this helps me shed this layer of fat I've got going on. My big goal for today is  NO EATING OFF THE KIDS PLATES. You would think that would be easy, but it's crazy how when you pay attention you realize that you take lots of stupid bites of their food. *no bites of their food today! WIN!

Touched base with Jenn "Streaky" Yates this am. I haven't chatted with her in a while and I am super inspired by her all the time. She is the first girl that I saw and thought "That's it. I need to lift heavy shit and be like Streaky". She is the nicest person - always takes time to chat and answer questions. One day I hope to get to meet her in person.



Trap City





My Food
Breakfast: eggs, broccoli, tea, ice water
lunch: grilled chicken, salad, spinah
snack: two plain hotdogs
dinner: roasted pork, cabbage, beets, salsa

WOD
Intervals Row, 250 m | 0:54 Row, 250 m | 0:53 Row, 250 m | 0:54 Row, 250 m | 0:53 Row, 250 m | 0:53

Sets Thruster, 5 reps | 33 lbs Thruster, 4 reps | 63 lbs Thruster, 3 reps | 83 lbs Thruster, 3 reps | 103 lbs Thruster, 3 reps | 103 lbs Thruster, 3 reps | 103 lbs Thruster, 3 reps | 103 lbs Thruster, 3 reps | 103 lbs

8:00 AMRAP: Run, 100 m 15 Box Jump (24 In.)s, 24 in

No comments:

Post a Comment