Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring Break coming to an end 4/5/15


My Weekend
This weekend has been busy busy. We threw a surprise party for my son Mason (turning 7), there was a date night in there, and Easter. Whew! The sun is out today and I am not TOO bitter about going back to work tomorrow.

My Food
I ate it all. I had a few beers, wine, cotton candy, popcorn, a hot dog, pizza, and candied bacon. It was all delicious. I do need to get back on track, so Sam went to the grocery store for eggs, green veggies, pork, and tuna. Back on Track.

WODs
Friday:
Strength: Sets
Snatch Balance, 5 reps | 33 lbs Snatch Balance, 5 reps | 53 lbs Snatch Balance, 3 reps | 63 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 83 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 93 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps | 103 lbs




Every 1 min for 6 mins: Snatch Balance, 2 reps, | 103 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps, | 93 lbs went for 103# again and fell. Twice. After the second one my son "No Repped" me Snatch Balance, 2 reps, | 93 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps, | 93 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps, | 93 lbs Snatch Balance, 2 reps, | 93 lbs

9:00 AMRAP: 15 Overhead Squats, 55 lbs 50 Double Unders



Saturday:
Rest day....sort of. I killed a few rounds of a Moon Bounce Obstacle Course. Pretty sore from that - but it was really fun.

Sunday: 32:05
Row, 1000 m 10 Thrusters, 75 lbs Row, 750 m 15 Thrusters, 75 lbs Row, 500 m 20 Thrusters, 75 lbs Row, 750 m 15 Thrusters, 75 lbs Row, 1000 m 10 Thrusters, 75 lbs
This sucked. This workout was invented by my husband, Sam. I hated it. I wanted to quit. It was hell. Rowing is something I need to work on. Thrusters just suck. Period. I got to do this in the sunshine, but this sucked. I dry heaved at the end.


SUNSHINE



No comments:

Post a Comment