Thursday, April 9, 2015

Ghost 4/9/15

My Day
Today I'm getting my body composition done to get ready for a challenge at the gym. I did just recently have a BODPOD done and then a different company contacted my husband to set up something at CFA. I'm going to take this one more seriously and really pay attention to numbers. This company is DMC measurements and they test your hydration levels, fat mass, fat-free mass, skeletal muscle mass, and body water. I will be comparing these results to the BODPOD I recently did for sure.

Also, I need these. Bugs on bugs. Why beetles? They can lift 800-1000 times their body weight


My Food
Breakfast: coffee, eggs, shrimp *meat on meat
Snack: Ostrim stick, mint tea
Lunch: pulled pork, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, guac
Dinner: beef and asparagus

WOD 
Sets Push Press, 5 reps | 45 lbs Push Press, 5 reps | 75 lbs Push Press, 3 reps | 100 lbs Push Press, 3 reps | 100 lbs Push Press, 3 reps | 100 lbs Push Press, 3 reps | 100 lbs Push Press, 3 reps | 100 lbs

6 rounds, 1 min per station: Row (calories) Burpee Double Under Rest 1 min *beat my reps from 2 months ago by 110! Wahooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment