Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Golden Birthday 4/7/15

My Day
Today is my youngest sons "Golden Birthday" (he turns 7 on the 7th). Today is all about being present, no mindless snacking, knowing I am drinking plenty of water, and focus. During The Open I did not do extra accessory work - that all gets added back in today. Lots of body weight work and running. Bleh. I know I need it, but it's just SO hard! The day ended up great. We had family over for dinner, there was a light rain, and all is right in the world.

My Food
Breakfast: eggs, sweet potatoes, mint tea
Snack: Ostrim Peppered beef stick
water water water water water water
Lunch: three hotdogs (no bun and no fillers), cabbage, La Croix Apricot water
Snack: sugar free latte
Dinner: Spaghetti squash and meatballs. MMMMMMMM and a few chocolate covered strawberries - only cause it's Mason's birthday ;)


WOD
Sets Deadlift, 5 reps | 45 lbs Deadlift, 5 reps | 95 lbs Deadlift, 4 reps | 135 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 185 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 215 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 235 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 235 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 235 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 235 lbs Deadlift, 3 reps | 235 lbs This got SO heavy




Sets Overhead Squat, 5 reps | 45 lbs Overhead Squat, 5 reps | 65 lbs Overhead Squat, 5 reps | 75 lbs Overhead Squat, 5 reps | 85 lbs Overhead Squat, 5 reps | 95 lbs Overhead Squat, 1 rep | 100 lbs This felt really good. 95# felt like a breeze. Tried to hit 120# for the WOD ,but couldn't get it off my back. 100# it is.

Sets Push-up | 13 reps Push-up | 9 reps Push-up | 12 reps Went until form was lost

Sets Strict Toes To Bar | 4 reps Strict Toes To Bar | 6 reps Strict Toes To Bar | 6 reps First time not kipping. WAY better and faster strict. Who knew?





15 Ring Rows 5 Overhead Squats, 100 lbs 12 Ring Rows 4 Overhead Squats, 100 lbs 9 Ring Rows 3 Overhead Squats, 100 lbs 6 Ring Rows 2 Overhead Squats, 100 lbs 3 Ring Rows 1 Overhead Squat, 100 lbs Tough workout. My body was tired and I had to mentally really focus on those over head squats. Glad I only lost 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment