Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some of my favorites

I LOVE THIS Pepita Sun Seed BUTTER!!! I crave it. I think about it all day and all night. It's UH-Mazing! I've been putting it on barley, oats, a spoon. SOOOO good. I got the green jar at Great Harvest Bread. Mouth watering......



I've had a hard time finding a swim suit that looks cute, stay on when I'm playing with the boys - or running after them (running in a suit is my nightmare), and I can train in. Swimsuits tend to be pricey, so I have just two right now. I have a bikini and a tankini - same bottoms for both. I LOVE them. I got them at Dick's Sporting Goods and keep looking for more.

The bikini top is pink and black and the tankini top is all black with white circles. I get compliments on it and it fits PERFECT!

Reebok Bottoms. Stay put and so comfy

Straps never fall off. Stays put. Awesome fit.

Mine is pink and black. Stays put. Covers the girls. Love it
I'm a huge fan of being able to wear things for training, races, and play. I don't need a wardrobe of tri clothes, training clothes, hang out clothes....well - I would like it, but cant afford it. Each piece was about $20 and there are a bunch you can mix and match.

My favorite running skirt. Not enough good things to say about this one. I bought it at the Marine Corp Marathon expo. It's the best thing that ever happened to my chub rub. It has pockets. It doesn't move. and it's pretty darn cute. Running Skirts has got the skirt nailed down! Here's the one I sport:


And hydration? Nathan's nailed it! This thing holds everything and feels like nothing! Water, phone, ipod, key, Gels, gloves....you need it? You can put it here. I heart this one big time! It's made for a female too - which is SOOOOOOOO nice. The fit is amazing, and I feel pretty tough using it too!


What are a couple of things that you LOVE for your workouts?