Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some of my favorites

I LOVE THIS Pepita Sun Seed BUTTER!!! I crave it. I think about it all day and all night. It's UH-Mazing! I've been putting it on barley, oats, a spoon. SOOOO good. I got the green jar at Great Harvest Bread. Mouth watering......



I've had a hard time finding a swim suit that looks cute, stay on when I'm playing with the boys - or running after them (running in a suit is my nightmare), and I can train in. Swimsuits tend to be pricey, so I have just two right now. I have a bikini and a tankini - same bottoms for both. I LOVE them. I got them at Dick's Sporting Goods and keep looking for more.

The bikini top is pink and black and the tankini top is all black with white circles. I get compliments on it and it fits PERFECT!

Reebok Bottoms. Stay put and so comfy

Straps never fall off. Stays put. Awesome fit.

Mine is pink and black. Stays put. Covers the girls. Love it
I'm a huge fan of being able to wear things for training, races, and play. I don't need a wardrobe of tri clothes, training clothes, hang out clothes....well - I would like it, but cant afford it. Each piece was about $20 and there are a bunch you can mix and match.

My favorite running skirt. Not enough good things to say about this one. I bought it at the Marine Corp Marathon expo. It's the best thing that ever happened to my chub rub. It has pockets. It doesn't move. and it's pretty darn cute. Running Skirts has got the skirt nailed down! Here's the one I sport:


And hydration? Nathan's nailed it! This thing holds everything and feels like nothing! Water, phone, ipod, key, Gels, gloves....you need it? You can put it here. I heart this one big time! It's made for a female too - which is SOOOOOOOO nice. The fit is amazing, and I feel pretty tough using it too!


What are a couple of things that you LOVE for your workouts?

4 comments:

  1. I love my black Nike beanie, my Tifosi sunglasses and my Garmin the very most. I have a moving comfort bra that rocks and I love my Moeben armsleeves. And of course my Brooks Ravennas!
    I haven't tried the hydration pack (I use a handheld) but after your review I am way tempted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running Skirts brand running skirt (briefs). I had a girlfriend turn me on to them 3 years and never looked back. I have a pile of Brooks shorts (the only flattering ones w/o diaper butt) and Nike capri tights that now have perma creases in them because I haven't ran in shorts/tights since 3 years ago! Now, I work for Running Skirts. I love the brand and company!

    I also love Running Skirts brand strappy top (bra) and strappy tank for running, gym, pilates, yoga, summer play. When my girls are extra big and tender during that time of month, the Lululemon Ta Ta Tamer holds them down w/o looking like a boy.

    On winter days, I wear Running Skirts RunLove compression socks. The socks keep the lower extremities warm in the cold air/rain/snow. they are also my go-to marathon socks and post-race/travel socks for recovery.

    In love w/ Newton Running shoes. I rotate about 15 pairs of running shoes (trainers, trail, tempo/speed, racers). I wear Brooks, Saucony, ASICS, Newtons, and always want to wear my Newts. They are flashy, bright, happy colors and people stop me all the time. They are uber light too. I don't wear more than 9 oz.

    Saucony and Brooks make awesome night time gear. Neon yellow and lime (Brooks) and orange (Saucony). they are soft and make different tops for the season. I love their nighttime winter tops. Yum and warm. Protects against the wind very well.

    Head Sweats for Newton Running hats.
    Sweaty Bands headbands to keep the hair out of the face. doesn't pinch the head or slide off the hair.
    Moeben (summer UPF) and Running Skirts (fall/spring) arm sleeves.
    Aquaphor for chaffing. Better than Glide. And they have little tubes that you can put in Running Skirt pocket and use for emergencies or lip balm!
    Road ID, Garmin 405, and iPod Shuffle every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even consider a workout without my Garmin. We are completely attached and in love. We might get married soon.

    And I always have on either my RunningSkirts compression socks or my Adidas compression leg sleeves. I feel naked without them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to try that nut butter.....

    i love my garmin

    love my brooks trance

    ReplyDelete