What a great weekend! Sam had a touch of something: flu, food poisoning...we may never know. I do know that he was on the couch and in bed ALOT. This was slightly annoying because I had a 2:45 bike trainer and 12 miles to run. But my in-laws came through with watching the boys and I got most of the trainer ride done.
Decided to list the highlights of the weekend - look out - cause there's alot!
1. Sam had the flu and I got my long workouts in!
2. I had a comfortable 2 hour bike trainer ride - no lady part soreness!
3. My toes did not go numb during the ride (first time ever)
4. I ran 12 miles at ez pace with a negative split!
5. I ran 12 miles in the rain with a smile on my face
6. No chub rub!!!!!
7. First long run in a long time where there were NO bathroom issues!
8. No blisters
9. I wore all my favorite running gear and totally didn't care that I looked like a rainbow threw up on me
10. I realized how ready I am for the first 1/2 mary of the season