Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Race Month is Here!!!!!

Yeah! It's officially race month! All this training and the 1/2 Marathon is March 26th. I can't wait. I'm nervous - of course - but I know I'm ready. This will be my 4th 1/2 Marathon and it's the first one I ever did. I kinda get nervous tummy thinking about it......

I will be running through D.C. and this time I will bring my camera. I saw so many people taking pictures last year so this year I will too! I will also be taking that beer in Adams Morgan that the community offered. mmmmm. That sounds good now, way to nervous on my first 1/2 Mary to partake the first time.

Here's the map of where I will be.

Not sure if this is what the race T will be, but I do like it.
February was a good month, but I'm really looking forward to getting this season started! March is the 1/2 Marathon, April is a 10K and my first race with Sam (!!!!), and the end of April is our first Tri of the season. Pretty excited.

1 comment:

  1. I visited Wasington DC for the first time a couple of years ago and LOVED it. I had the best time running there. So jealous about your half marathon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete