Monday, January 14, 2013

It's all about the rewards.....

60 days is a long time to do something, especially something difficult - temptations EVERYWHERE!! I've decided I'm going to reward myself along the way....just a fun way to keep my eye on the prize - the Paleo prize.

Day 15: Trip to my favorite thrift store


Day 30: Pedicure. Easy but so nice.....

Day 45:  These Kate Spade Earrings are uh-mazing!
putting on the ritz stud earrings

Day 60: Crossfit outfit (most came from www.amrapstyle.com). Here's a few (ok, a lot) I really like:





#lululemon bottoms, #sockittoome socks, #beast mode, #crossfit, #cross fit, #Beastmode, #WOD, #weightlifter, #weightlifting, #girly, #women, #sports, #weight lifter, #weight lifting I could go on and on......loving all these fun outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment